Selamat datang di rumah online saya. Semoga ada hal bermanfaat yang bisa Anda temukan di sini. – Welcome to my online home. Hope you will find usefull stuffs here. This site is mostly in Indonesian, but there are several articles written in English (and more to come). – RH.
What’s New: JULY 2016
- 18/07 – The Name’s Bond. PokeBond! – “It’s possible that Pokemon Go could be used by foreign intelligence to map vital objects/ facilities in Indonesia” said Indonesia’s Defense Minister. So Indonesia intelligence body has formed a team to look into potential threats of Pikachu and his friends to national security. Hey, he might as well ask Mr.Budi Rahardjo, one of our top internet security expert. Saves money, saves time, so they could move on to other pressing important issues. Seriously, guys. Also had a good laugh reading news about a French guy arrested for entering a military base in Cirebon, Central Java to hunt for Pokemons. Duude! Its a military base! What were you thinking..?
- 16/07 – Vacation Time!! – Had a very nice vacation in Anyer, a popular beach on the western tip of Java. Did a morning sketch by one spot near the beach. Also, here’s my favourite photo taken during the sunset.
- 11/07 – Stupidity has no limit – A Malaysian photographer breached the security barrier around the high radiation zone in Fukushima, took pictures of him and his friends (in shorts and simple mask and no safety gear whatsoever) in abandoned supermarkets, amusement centres etc. and posting them on Facebook. Having stayed in Japan and experienced the major earthquake and nuclear incident, I found this guy very careless (if not stupid).
- 15/07 – Pokemon go in Indonesia – Just found out that Pokemon Go is actually not yet released officialy in Indonesia, but strangely working as CNET pointed. While in many Asian countries it does not work, not even in Pikachu’s home town in Japan. :p
- 14/07 – POKEMON GO – Finally installed Pokemon Go on my mobile, and had a good laugh finding out that a lot of Pokestops are actually located in Mosques. I wonder what would those extremists and conspiracy theorists would say about this.. Another Jewish conspiracy? LOL!!!!!
- o5/07 – ..and we have a suicide bombing case in Solo, Central Java. :'(
- 05/07 – Pray For Humanity! – I’m really saddened by the bombing in the holy city of Madina during Hari Raya. I think we should all stop using the hashtag ‘pray for bla bla bla’ and start using a generic #PrayForHumanity instead. To many crazy people out there.. :'(
- 05/07 – Wishing all of my muslim friends a happy Idul Fitri. May peace be with us all. Here’s a nice tune to acompany you. A great piece by the famous Indonesian guitarist Jubing and Windy on accordion.
- 03/07 – Valak is Not Scarry Enough for Indonesians – Yes, we have our own definitions of horror characters, and Valak from Conjuring 2 the movie looks like a big joke to some of us. The scarry character was ‘bullied’ with various memes (my favourite is calling it a hijab-wearing ghost LOL!). And now “Valak” is starring in a dangdut videoclip. Hillarious.. She.. or it was even dressed in cute costumes. BTW, dangdut is a popular music genre in Indonesia, often degraded as the redneck’s type of music.
- 03/07 – Setelah video kocak Jokowi mengomentari rambut anaknya, sekarang Kaesang kembali mengupload video dia adu panco dengan bapaknya. Simak komentar Pak Presiden di akhir video. Dalam dan tajam! hehe
- 01/07 – Oh, hey there, July..